The most comprehensive program to give you the tools to succeed, shine and show up confidently on social media.
What's the difference between someone with a social media strategy and someone without?
The biggest benefit of having a social media strategy is that everything you're doing is deliberate and on purpose. You're posting for a reason not ad-hoc, you're communicating a message with a clear call to action because you want people to take action rather than just posting to get a post up. You're building an engaged, loyal following rather than just posting for follower numbers and using insights you're really tapping into what your clients want and understanding how to best communicate with them rather than posting 20 product photos back to back with no variety.
Can you relate to?
- Not knowing what to post or when?
- Posting the same type of content repeatedly without any result?
- Having an empty social media inbox with few notifications?
- Watching your follower count daily just hoping for a miracle?
- No real interaction on your socials?
If this is you then you know that you need a Social Media strategy and that's where I come in.
I will help you navigate through the social media jungle.
Is this the course for you?
- You're a business owner or a marketing staff member who is responsible for the social media of an organisation.
- You have a willingness to learn and an eagerness to implement.
- You can't afford to outsource your social media but understand the value of social media for your business.
- I don't have time, I can't do it and It's too hard are words you're willing to kick to the curb once you've finished the course.
- A can-do attitude and one who will cheer others on and engage inside the group.
Hear what previous Strategy Superhero clients have said.
- Access to 8 weeks of modules
- Access to private facebook group
- Weekly group Q+A and accountability sessions
- Access to me as your social media coach
- Business operational templates
- Me as your cheerleader
- Social media advice focused on your business.
Module topics include: The role of Social Media, Social Media mindset, Audience, Offering, Content, Engagement Strategy, Hashtags and Insights.